North American Skater
|LAST CLUB TEAM:
||January 10, 1990
||Natick, MA, USA
- In his first season with the Indiana Ice, finished third overall in USHL scoring by defensemen with 37 points (9-28--37) in 2007-08.
- He was selected to the 2008 USHL All-Star Game representing the East Division and was named the USHL Defensive Player of the Week on November 5, 2007.
- Will attend University of Massachusetts-Amherst in the fall of 2008.
- Was named an assistant captain of Team USA for the 2007 Under-18 Memorial of Ivan Hlinka Tournament in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
- He began playing hockey at the age of five. His dad, who played Division III hockey, got him interested in the game and he played his entire minor hockey career for the New Jersey Rockets.
- Credits his dad for having the biggest influence on his career and cites Donny O’Brien for giving him the best advice while helping him transition from forward to defense.
- Patterns his game after Hall of Fame defenseman Scott Stevens – “he played a smart, mean type of game but I like to play a little more offensively”.
- The most embarrassing song on his iPod is “Dancing Queen” by Abba and the one thing he couldn’t live without is his family.
- If he could choose to be in any movie he would choose Miracle.
NHL Team: New Jersey Devils
NHL Player: Anaheim’s Ryan Getzlaf
Video Game: NHL 08
Movie: Shawshank Redemption
TV Show: Lost
Actor: Bruce Willis
Artist: Kenny Chesney
Book: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Pump-up song: “Bleed it out” by Linkin Park
Food to cook: Spaghetti
Sport (other than hockey): Lacrosse
Activity away from the rink: Golf
Toy growing up: Mini hockey stick
Place to shop: Polo
Place to visit: Florida