Stop by the MSE Foundation table on the main concourse of Verizon Center behind section 104 starting at 2 p.m. before the Washington Capitals face-off against the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday, Jan. 12, to Pick-A-Stick. Fans have a unique opportunity to purchase a Capitals hockey stick for $75 and almost every stick will be signed by a Caps player. The sticks that are not autographed will be personally signed by Caps center Nicklas Backstrom after the game!
Each fan will be able to purchase two sticks as supplies are limited for this offer. Please be advised that cash is the only method of payment that will be accepted and customers may not pay by credit card or check.
Five lucky winners will get to meet Backstrom and all proceeds benefit Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation, so plan to arrive early to Pick-A-Stick!
• Two sticks per person, supplies are limited.
• If the stick you select is not autographed, you’ll have the opportunity to meet Caps center Nicklas Backstrom after the game and he will personally autograph your stick.
• Each winner may be accompanied by one guest.
• Only cash will be accepted as payment for sticks.
• Credit cards and checks will NOT be accepted.
• Specific players’ autographs are not guaranteed.
• Winners must meet at the MSE Foundation table behind section 104 immediately after the game.
|Back to top ↑|