January 17, Pick-A-Stick Information and Rules
Stop by the community relations table on the main concourse behind section 104 at the Caps game on Saturday, Jan. 17, to Pick-A-Stick. For $65 you can buy a Capitals hockey stick. Almost every stick is autographed by a Caps player; however, if the stick you select is not signed, Karl Alzner will sign it for you personally after the game!
Sticks are limited so don't miss this special opportunity. Pick-A-Stick starts as soon as the doors open at 5:30 p.m. There will be an express line for customers paying with cash. Credit cards will be accepted, but cash is preferred. Five lucky winners will get to meet Karl Alzner and all of the money raised goes to Washington Capitals Charities, so visit the community relations table on Jan. 17 to Pick-A-Stick!
- Only two sticks per person, supplies are limited.
- If the stick you select is not autographed, Karl Alzner will sign it after the game.
- Only the winners will be allowed to meet Alzner. If a winner is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
- There will be a cash-only express line.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted as payment for sticks. Checks will NOT be accepted.
- All money raised will go to Washington Capitals Charities.
- Specific player’s autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.