Fall Puck Surprise
The Fall Puck Surprises are limited so don't miss this special opportunity. Visit the community relations table behind section 104 on the main concourse for purchases. Sales start when doors open at 6 p.m. Cash is the only method of payment that will be accepted. Customers may not pay by credit card or check. Five lucky winners will get to meet Johansson and all of the money raised benefits Washington Capitals Charities, so visit the community relations table on Nov. 5 for the Fall Puck Surprise.
- Only five pucks per person, supplies are limited.
- If the puck you select is not autographed, Marcus Johansson will sign it after the game.
- Only the five winners will be allowed to meet Johansson. If one of the winners is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
- Cash will be accepted as payment for pucks.
- Credit cards and checks will not be accepted.
- All money raised will benefit Washington Capitals Charities.
- Specific player’s autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.