2013 College Hockey Fair Recap
The Washington Capitals College Hockey Fair is an annual free event created to provide an opportunity for young hockey players and their parents in the Maryland, Virginia, and District of Columbia area, to meet and gain valuable insight from coaches in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA). Division I, II and III hockey teams, as well as prep schools and junior conferences, will be represented.
Some highlights of the event include:
- An overview by Mike Lichtenberger (American Collegiate Hockey Association Coach in Chief).
- Video materials which provide an overview of the player’s perspective on college hockey.
- A presentation from a Division I varsity college hockey coach.
- A keynote address from a Capitals executive.
- Panel sessions in which NCAA, as well as ACHA, coaches and other hockey executives will discuss varsity programs and club programs. Additionally, university executives will participate to discuss admission, financial aid and NCAA compliance guidelines.
Registration for the 2013 Caps College Hockey Fair is closed. For more information on the event and college hockey please email email@example.com.