Before learning how to play you will need to learn how to skate. Below you will find info about where you can learn how to skate and where you can play once you know how to skate.
Learn to Skate Quick TIps
Here are some quick tips for preparing for your first lesson
- Recommended that students skate once prior to their first class.
- Warm clothing, such as a jacket & gloves, is recommended during lessons
- Bicycle helmets are recommended for Mom/Dad/Me and Snowplow Sam lessons.
- Skates usually fit a half size to a full size smaller than your tennis shoe.
- Check out the Kettler Capitals Iceplex Learn to Skate programs here.
Rink PartnersClick Here for a listing of Washington Capitals Rink Partners
Rink Partner DIrectorsOnce you learn to skate you may want to contact one of these rink partner directors to find out more about learning how to play and playing on a team.
|Ashburn Ice House||Troy MacCormickfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|The Gardens Ice House||Tom Hendrixemail@example.com|
|Fort Dupont||Ty Newberryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kettler Capitals Iceplex||Dan Jablonicemail@example.com|
|Prince William Ice Center||RJ Zeiglerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rockville Ice Arena||Gary Watkinsemail@example.com|