Washington Capitals Full Season-Ticket Holder Anniversary Program
The Washington Capitals will continue to reward our long-time season-ticket holders who have been with the team continuously throughout the years with our Season-Ticket Holder Anniversary Program.* Below are the benefits that you will be awarded as you reach your next Anniversary as a full season-ticket holder. You will also receive a commemorative puck when you reach your next milestone year. The Capitals will determine each planholder’s Anniversary Year based on the 2012 season, by using the seat history information on their season-ticket account. The primary account holder must have had ownership of their season-ticket account for consecutive seasons.
- 5 Years (Planholder since 2008) - Exclusive 5-year Anniversary Reception
- 10 Years (Planholder since 2003) - Exclusive 10-year Anniversary Reception
- 15 Years (Planholder since 1998) - Exclusive 15-year Anniversary Reception
- 20 Years (Planholder since 1993) - Private Reception with special guests
- 25 Years (Planholder since 1988) - Custom framed Capitals home jersey with client’s last name or company name and the number 25 on the back. Two complimentary suite tickets to a pre-selected Capitals home game. Pre- game picture on the ice with custom framed jersey.
- 30 Years (Planholder Since 1983) - Invite for two to the owner’s suite, plus a limo ride to and from the game (preselected game)
- 35 Years (Planholder Since 1978) - Day trip to an Eastern Conference road game (preselected game)
- 40 Years - Overnight trip to a Caps road game (preselected game)
*Anniversary Program rewards will begin with your next Anniversary as a full season-ticket holder.
* Subject to change.