HOW TO USE DIGITAL TICKETING
Monumental Sports Account Manager
You have 24-hour access to managing your tickets online at Monumental Sports Account Manager. Simply log on using your account number/email and your password. Using Monumental Sports Account Manager, you can print tickets from your home or office, forward tickets to family/friends/clients, or sell them using Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange. Log on to Monumental Sports Account Manager to see all of your ticket management tools in one place. Monumental Sports Account Manager is also available to access on mobile devices via the official Washington Capitals app and your mobile browser. Through your mobile device you have access to view your tickets for entry to Verizon Center, as well as transferring them to family/friends/clients. If you don't know your password or need any assistance with the process, your dedicated Guest Services specialist can help answer all of your questions or handle requests.
Monumental Sports Account Manager is the central location for all your Monumental Sports ticketing needs! Use Monumental Sports Account Manager to access and manage your tickets for the
Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics in one convenient location.
How to Use Mobile Ticketing
- Download the Official Washington Capitals app for your mobile device, through Google Play or the App Store.
- Access the Monumental Sports Account Manager by selecting the Account Manager Icon in the drop down menu.
- Log in to Account Manager using your account number or email address.
- Select the appropriate game.
- Select "View Your Tickets" from the drop down menu, and choose the seats you want to see.
- Mobile ticket QR codes will appear for the selected seats - present these to the Verizon Center Attendant to scan at the gate.
- Once, scanned, you will receive a seat locator tab for each of your scanned seats.